The following is a list of the most recently updated wildfire incidents around the country. Click the links for more details on each incident.
- Stone Fire (Wildfire) August 19, 2018August 18, 2018: 8:00 pmMandatory evacuation orders and road closures remain in place: Evacuations: West side of Highway 139 from Ambrose to Canby north of 299, including County Roads 214 and 215. County Road 84, west of Highway 299, County Road 85, and east of the fire’s edge, and the north side of Highway 299 between County Roads 84 and 85. Closures:County […]
- Klondike Fire (Wildfire) August 19, 2018For August 18The Taylor Creek and Klondike Fires are burning in the Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest. Both fires were started by lightning on July 15. The two fires are currently being managed by the Alaska Type 1 Interagency Incident Management Team. As of the morning of Aug. 18, the Taylor Creek Fire is estimated 52,588 acres and is 58 percent containe […]
- Wigwam Fire (Wildfire) August 19, 2018
- Call Fire (Wildfire) August 19, 2018At approximately 3:00 p.m., Saturday, August 18, 2018, local firefighters responded to a reported wildland fire in the Lower Kern Canyon on Hwy 178. The Call fire is burning in a southerly direction, on the south side of the highway, in very steep terrain. The road is closed both on the east end (Lake Isabella) and the west end (Bakersfield). It is unknown h […]
- McLeod Fire (Wildfire) August 19, 2018The McLeod Fire was first reported on August 11, 2018 during a dry lightning storm that started 20 new fires across the Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest. Within 24 hours of initial attack on the new fire starts the majority of the fires were fully mopped up and in patrol status. The command of what would ultimately become two fires became the responsibilit […]
Incident listing courtesy of InciWeb/NWCG. Click here for more incident information.