The following is a list of the most recently updated wildfire incidents around the country. Click the links for more details on each incident.
- Mill Creek Fire (Wildfire) January 16, 2022The Mill Creek Fire started in Shackelford County off of HWY 283 approximately 10 miles North of Albany. High winds are causing extreme fire activity and aviation resources are being used to assist with slowing the rate of spread. Texas A&M Forest Service is in unified command with local responders and
- Carbon Camp Fire (Wildfire) January 15, 2022On the afternoon of January 14, 2022, a wildfire started outside the town of Stinnett. Multiple local fire departments have responded to assist along with National Parks Service (NPS), Pantex and State resources from the Texas A&M Forest Service (TAMFS). TAMFS and Stinnett Fire Department are working in unified command. The fire has threatened a subdivi […]
- Plum Bluff Fire (Wildfire) January 15, 2022The Plum Bluff Fire started around 7:00 PM in Fisher County off of FM 57 approximately 10 miles North of the town of Sweetwater. Due to the high winds the fire is very active with a high rate of spread. The fire is currently burning in mixed grass and heavy brush. TAMFS is in unified command with local and state
- Douglas Fire (Wildfire) January 15, 2022On January 14, 2022 aproximately 8:00PM, Douglas fire started in the town of Electra. There were 15 structures threatned but no evacuation is needed at this time. Local resources from Kamay Volunteer Fire Department and State resources from Texas A&M Forest Service (TAMFS) responded to assist. TAMFS and Electra Volunteer Fire Department are working in un […]
- Cordovas Prescribed Pile Burn (Prescribed Fire) January 14, 2022Crews completed ignitions on 57 acres today, Jan.
Incident listing courtesy of InciWeb/NWCG. Click here for more incident information.