Latest Incidents

The following is a list of the most recently updated wildfire incidents around the country. Click the links for more details on each incident.

  • Cameron Peak Fire (Wildfire) November 25, 2020
    The Southern Area Gold Type 2 Incident Management Team assumed command of the Cameron Peak Fire on November 22nd at 6:00 pm. The Cameron Peak fire ignited on August 13 on the Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests near Cameron Pass and Chambers Lake. The East Thompson Zone Fire started on October 22 when the East Troublesome Fire spotted across the Continent […]
  • Laura 2 Fire (Wildfire) November 24, 2020
    The fire is fully contained, and the Fort Sage OHV Area has reopened.  This fire started in the Lassen County community of Doyle on Tuesday, Nov. 17.  It destroyed 21 homes and 19 outbuildings.  It burned a total of 2,800 acres, including public lands and developments in the Bureau of Land Management Fort Sage Off Highway Vehicle Recreation Area.  This is th […]
  • Grouse Fire (Wildfire) November 24, 2020
    The Grouse Fire started Sept. 6, 2020, about 7:30 p.m. The fire’s ignition location was along the boundary of the Boise and Sawtooth National Forests about 6 miles northeast of Pine, Idaho, in the area of National Forest System (NFS) roads 166 and 166e. Campers were evacuated from the area of the closure. September 21 - This will be the final update unless s […]
  • Mountain View Fire (Wildfire) November 24, 2020
    The Mountain View fire is 70% contained at 20,385 acres.  Containment line has been secured around 70% of the fire perimeter; the remaining 30% is under snow.  Fire activity is minimal and confined to “ground fire”.  This means that stumpholes and underground roots are the only fuels actively burning.  Snow melt is aiding in extinguishing these materials.  G […]
  • Creek Fire (Wildfire) November 24, 2020

Incident listing courtesy of InciWeb/NWCG. Click here for more incident information.